Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday's Projects




Here are 3 cards that I worked on today. One is a Valentine Card. I made 4 of these to go with my "For Sale" package that I'm putting together. I've done 20 cards so far, 5 different sets of 4. Hoping to crank out quite a few this weekend, so I can get them out the door and start selling some.

The other 2 cards are my handpainted ones. These are for 2 of my co-workers who have birthdays this month. I hope they like them. I love the handpainted ones, I just need to practice more, it takes me so long to get it to where I semi-like them.... :)

3 comments:

  1. Your cards are GORGEOUS!!! (especially the handpainted ones WOW!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what gorgeous cards...you are a REAL artist as opposed to wannabes like me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth Del ValleJanuary 12, 2009 at 10:30 PM

    Theresa, your hand painted cards are wonderful, how could you possibly question if someone would like them. They are GORGEOUS!!!
    Good luck with the sales venture

    ReplyDelete